The next meeting was to be a fungal foray this Friday but our fungus expert has checked the site, unfortunately he could only find one fungus species so we have decided to postpone the meeting. There doesn’t seem to be much fungus around at the moment.

The new date for the fungus foray is Wednesday 27th October. Kevin will inspect the site the weekend before to see what’s there. I will let you know before the 27th if the foray is going ahead or not.

Margaret Prior

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *